PECB / ISO 45001 Lead implementation
Why Should You Attend?
ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Asset Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 55001 in an organization.
Who Can Attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 55001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 55001 and initiation of an AMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an AMS
Day 3: Implementation of an AMS
Day 4: AMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
The "PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Asset Management System
Domain 2: Asset Management Systems (AMS)
Domain 3: Planning an AMS implementation based on ISO 55001
Domain 4: Implementing an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 7: Preparing for an AMS certification audit
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates must have five years’ experience include two years of work experience in Asset Management. Project activities: a total of 300 hours
- 5 Days
Exam : 3 Hours exam
You can cancel your booking and refund your fees before course start date by 48 hrs.