PECB / ISO 55001 Lead implementation
Training Course Overview
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Why Should You Attend?
Information security threats and attacks increase and improve constantly. The best form of defense against them is the proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
This training course is designed to prepare participants in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. It aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual management and improvement.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Who Can Attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
- The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates must have five years’ experience include two years of work experience in Information Security Management. Project activities: a total of 300 hours
- 5 Days
Exam : 3 Hours exam
You can cancel your booking and refund your fees before course start date by 48 hrs.