Centrifugal compressors Principles Operation and design
- Break down for you all the centrifugal compressors operating principles into easily digestible concepts like compressor head, performance curve, system resistance, surge, stonewall, etc
- Illustrate through 3D animations and cut-sections the main compressor mechanical components like impellers, shafts, bearings, seals, etc
- Provide guidelines and best practices for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- This course also covers other types of compressors like axial compressors, rotary screw compressors, reciprocating compressors just to name a few.
- The objective is to observe the similarities in both performance and mechanical aspects of various types of compressors.
- So after enrolling in this course, you will not only learn valuable information on centrifugal compressors but also a great deal on other types of compressors