Internal Combustion Engine Basics
- How two stroke engines work
- How four stroke engines work
- How internal combustion (IC) engines work
- What the differences between petrol/gasoline and diesel engines are
- How petrol and diesel engines work
- Identify all of an engine's main components and their function (crankshaft, piston, camshaft etc.)
- Know all of an engines ancillary systems and what they do (oil, fuel, water etc.).
You can cancel your booking and refund your fees before course start date by 48 hrs.