ISO 45001 Foundation
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation training course outlines the basics of occupational health and safety and provides a comprehensive overview of ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). By participating in this training course, you will have the opportunity to understand the different aspects of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, including the commitment from top management of an organization, worker participation, OH&S policy, operational planning and controls, emergency preparedness and response, performance evaluation, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an OH&S MS implementation project.
Who should attend?
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of occupational health and safety
- Individuals that want to create safer and healthier workplaces in their organizations
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 45001 for an OH&S MS
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in occupational health and safety
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization
- Day 1: Introduction to occupational health and safety management, OH&S MS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 45001
- Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 45001 and the certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of occupational health and safety management and OH&S MS
- Domain 2: ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS — Clauses 4 to 10
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO 45001 Foundation training course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates will be able to apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate.
- 2 Days
- 1 Hour exam
You can cancel your booking and refund your fees before course start date by 48 hrs.